Your kids are darling! Not to mention how great you look too! :) I hope everything is going well for you guys. I would LOVE to get together sometime soon!
Hey Janell...Brighton High School is having a boutique for their fundraiser this year-It is going to be on Wednesday, December 10th at BHS from 5-7pm. Each vendor will be charged $25 to have a booth, (all of which goes to the Christmas Box House), and then you get to keep any money you make from your sales. So it is for a good cause and you'll make money while doing it! So if your interested in setting up a booth to sell your yummy treats let me know! sjhogan8@gmail.com
Holy cow! Your kids are adorable I can't wait for them to meet Brykin this Christmas. I'm not sure how to get a hold of you guys anymore. Sorry we lost touch. Hope all is well! Heather Jones
7 comments:
Wow, what a fun summer you guys had and love the lake house! Cute pics of the kids, you and your fam!
Yeah! It's fun to hear from you. Where the HECK are you? Looks like you've been having fun, though! I love Kayden's bikini!
What?? Posts?? Good job!! We need to do something soon!
Love the picture of Kaydin! Looks like a blast!
Your kids are darling! Not to mention how great you look too! :) I hope everything is going well for you guys. I would LOVE to get together sometime soon!
Hey Janell...Brighton High School is having a boutique for their fundraiser this year-It is going to be on Wednesday, December 10th at BHS from 5-7pm. Each vendor will be charged $25 to have a booth, (all of which goes to the Christmas Box House), and then you get to keep any money you make from your sales. So it is for a good cause and you'll make money while doing it! So if your interested in setting up a booth to sell your yummy treats let me know! sjhogan8@gmail.com
Holy cow! Your kids are adorable I can't wait for them to meet Brykin this Christmas. I'm not sure how to get a hold of you guys anymore. Sorry we lost touch. Hope all is well!
Heather Jones
Post a Comment