Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nell's Cookies

Yes, I started a little cookie business. It's going pretty good, just trying to get the ball rolling. There's a lot to starting a business. This is just a fun hobby for me while I stay at home with my kids. You should check out my website, my sister Jess helped me set it up, www.nellscookies.com.

10 comments:

Tibett said...

Best cookies ever!

LACI MICHELLE said...

That's awesome that you get to do that! I bet it takes a lot to get everything together. I miss those chocolate chip cookies. Let me know if you ever need a taster:)

Tibett said...

Now that you've hit the big time as a potential "O" lister you better not forget about your best friends in Daybreak (us little homemakers)! Ha! I'm so excited for you!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

I will definitely have to check that out, those look DELIC!

Your kids are darling by the way!

Meg and Nate said...

Yes! Congrats at last you've updated the blog, I love it! I also love your cookies. I'll have to buy some for Nate cause you know his obsession with them. I'm so proud of you for actually getting the business started. I can't wait to watch it take off!

laura said...

I love the website! For as long as I have known you, you have been talking about starting a "bakery" type business...and now you have done it! They look delicious!

Your kids are darling! We NEED to get together soon! It has been too long!

Sunny said...

You're so awesome. I need to try these cookies. Let me know if you need help!

LACI MICHELLE said...

I hate to brake it to you, but it's JULY...and you last posted in May.

Tibett said...

I'm with Laci, it's been 2 months since you posted...I'm waiting for all your new pics!

Prosper 1st Primary said...

Hey guys!! It's Kristina Hillstrom (Hale) I found your cute blog through the Larson's. What a adorable family...your little ones are so big and so dang cute. I hope to see you guys soon- you can meet our little guy. Take care and good luck with the new business. That is awesome!